Wednesday, March 30, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 01 - Professional Practice - Secret 7 - Response

Unfortunately for this competition none of my designs were chosen, I am a little disappointed as I tried my best to come up with an interesting approach. However just taking part in the competition I have gained a lot from, it has improved my time management and idea generation. As well as making me feel more confident to experiment and put my designs out there for people to see, even if I did not get selected this year I aim to have another go next year as I found it really fun.



I had a look at the gallery of the chosen designs and I noticed there seemed to be a high level of illustrative responses. Maybe this is something I should have considered as it appears to be something they like within the designs. I have also noticed that colour plays a big part in a lot of designs, this is something I should have considered more as maybe my designs were too 'black and white'. 




When looking at the chosen designs I came across a design which had a word of the song in, I thought this was against the rules but obviously I must have misunderstood them.



Overall although I wasn't successful I am happy with my outcomes and the way in which I have worked during this project, I was able to get everything done within good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment