Monday, November 13, 2017

OUGD603 Brief 02: Final Design & Submission

Final Design:
I edited the scanned in image in photoshop to provide a higher quality and more vivid design.





The ambiguity of the letterforms help to highlight the beauty of the shapes, while the golden ratio creates harmony in which the type can take on a new form. This form functions as one whole, creating an intriguing and exciting design.

Submission:


The deadline has been extended to the 15th of November which means that the declaration of results is later, it's now the 30th of December.

Overall I have really enjoyed doing this brief, the short time scale allowed me to come up with ideas quickly. I also enjoyed taking a more hands on approach to the design process rather than working solely digital. Typography is something that I haven't really experimented with much in the past, and it was fun to use it in a more abstract way to produce an engaging and interesting design.

No comments:

Post a Comment