Tuesday, November 24, 2015

OUGD404 Study Task 06 - Book Definition

Interpretations of books:
Natalya Balnova / Silk screened book design – Principles of Jelly Making
I really like this silk screened book design and the bright blue offset by the black. I think also the way in which it it bound just by folding makes a more interesting design that pops out at you.


Riitta Ikonen: Post

I also came across a stitched publication binding detail which I thought added a really nice touch especially to a minimalistic cover.



Sidney Lim YX - Full Stop. A publication about the importance of punctuation.
I love the clean layout within the publication and the use of white space is utilised really well to create a clean sleek design.





Creative Mind, Useful Knowledge is a publication by Sam Sharples.


No comments:

Post a Comment