Friday, March 31, 2017

OUGD505 Studio Brief 01 - Idea 2

Idea 2:



I found the above image online and I felt like the style would work well with the branding of the festival. The cartoon outlines would fit cohesively and be recognisable. Therefore from the image I created outlines that followed the same composition as the image. I added the logo onto the hands so that was the main focus. As its quite a large bold graphic it would capture attention immediately, I have also used the colours in their current branding so that it is recognisable of the festival.





Screen print separations:





However after thinking this idea through I felt like the idea wasn't original as I might have too heavily taken reference from the image that I had found. Therefore I decided to rethink how I could use this cartoon outline style but to create something unique and more related to the festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment