Wednesday, February 1, 2017

OUGD503 YCN - The Grown Up Chocolate Company - Testing the net

Testing the net:

After having problems with printing the document this mock-up is not to scale as it was printed on A3 paper. However I now have a better understanding of how the net fits together and what the final product looks like. This was really useful as I was unaware how shallow the tray actually was. Some of the nets faces are not visible so I need to be aware of this when designing. I will be doing lots of testing as I can see how essential this is to this project. This will help me to avoid mistakes and create a better quality design.













After speaking to my tutor to try and find out what size paper the net would fit on, it seems better to print the tray and the sleeve on separate A3 paper.

Dimensions:

Tray - how much space would it take up overall - 365mm x 252mm

Sleeve - how much space would it take up overall - 271mm x 360.6mm

No comments:

Post a Comment