Tuesday, December 27, 2016

OUGD504 Studio Brief 02 - History Icon (DESIGNS)

History Icon (Designs):
I've done a couple of sketches that I think that represent the history icon.


From my sketches I have taken a couple of the ideas and created basic outlines within illustrator.

1. For this design I have taken an timer to indicate the passing of time, however this could be confused on a cooking app, that it is going to time something.


2. This is a standard icon to represent history, something that is used within internet browsers, it is a clear simple design.


3. Again I have used the arrow but by adding clock hands I think that it makes the design a lot clearer, to indicate something in the past.


Feedback:
It was agreed during the feedback that the 1st design would not be appropriate as it could be confused with something else (an actual timer). The third design was the most preferred as it was completely clear what it is representing.

From this feedback I have decided to work further with the third design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment