Monday, December 26, 2016

OUGD504 Studio Brief 02 - Shopping List Icon (DESIGNS)

Shopping List Icon (Designs):
From my sketches I have taken a couple of the ideas and created basic outlines within illustrator.

1. This is a simple and clear design that I believe would work really well being extremely recognisable.


2. Again I think this is simple and clear to communicate shopping.


Feedback:
The feedback that I received was generally positive about both designs, the first clearly representing the shopping list aspect. The second clearly representing the link to the online shop. However the first design was preferred because the shopping basket suggests you can buy something within the app which it does not do.

From the feedback I think that I agree, it would be more appropriate to represent the icon as a list rather than a shopping basket which is usually represented when buying items.

No comments:

Post a Comment