Tuesday, April 25, 2017

OUGD503 Papyrus - Evaluation

Papyrus - Evaluation:

I decided to do the papyrus brief because it sounded like a fun brief and it was for a good cause. I connected with the brief as I felt like it was really trying to help address an important issue. Initially I felt quite stuck for ideas as I wanted to produce something different, something that hadn't been done before. I also wasn't all that confident with my drawing abilities, and it is a skill that I want to work on and improve. After submitting I didn't really think that it would go any further as I wasn't confident in the design I had submitted. However, hearing that it got shortlisted has really given me a confidence boost, and has shown me that I need to have more self belief. I think that this was really good for me as confidence in my work is something I really lack. It also made me create an instagram account, encouraging me to put more of my work out there. Overall I have really benefitted from this small brief as I've got a lot out of it, and it has encouraged me to keep getting things out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment