Wednesday, April 26, 2017

OUGD503 Studio Brief 02 - Fur For Animals - Evaluation

Evaluation:
Overall I have really enjoyed working collaboratively and I am proud of the outcome that we have produced. Working within the team has been really beneficial to work on my communication skills. Discussing ideas and working together to produce a successful out come has been really rewarding. Although I didn't physically create the design or animate the video, I have really enjoyed helping with the art direction, developing ideas and organising. Art direction is something that I am really interested in and I felt like that was one of my main roles within the group as well as developing the campaign further. The only negative would be that I wanted to take on more of a design role as I haven't really got anything that I have physically produced. However, I do think the job roles were appropriate, Kieran being an illustrator did the illustrations, and Ed feeling more confident on after effects than me, working on the animation. The video that we have produced works well as it doesn't shock or scare but takes a softer approach through the style. This way people will be more receptive to the message and create a more personal connection with the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment