Sunday, February 21, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 01 - Professional Practice - Secret 7 - Ice Experimention

One of the ideas that I had for this song was to work with food colouring and see how that freezes. I filled a small lunch box up with water and added a little bit of the food colouring, I also added colour when the ice was half way freezing so that it would fall through the layers.

While I was waiting for this I decided to get some crushed ice in a glass and pour food colouring on top to see what effect this would produce.




I think this worked really effectively and if I had a complete white background and the proper lighting I know this would work really well, although my photos aren't half bad. 

I edited some of them in photoshop to see what I would use for the front cover of the album.












The outcomes produced some really interesting visuals and it is something that I haven't seen before. I will probably submit one of these after gaining some feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment