Monday, April 9, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 07: The Clash - I'm Not Down (Ideas)

The Clash - I'm Not Down (Ideas):

I started coming up with ideas by doing quick sketches to try and get my ideas flowing.





I began my sketches thinking about a downward spiral and the interesting ways that could be produced. Then I thought about arrows and how the song is about being strong and it's the opposite of down. There is also a line in the song about skyscrapers so I drew that from different angles. Lastly I thought about things that get knocked down and having just one of those things left standing such as a skittle or a tree.

These are all very loose ideas at the moment, nothing is really jumping out at me but i'm going to try and develop a couple of the sketches digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment