Thursday, April 19, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 07: The Clash - I'm Not Down (Further Development)

The Clash - I'm Not Down (Further Development):

I've decided to work further on a few of my designs so that I have stronger overall outcomes.

Clown:
At the moment the clown looks quite static and it might not be that clear that it's a punching bag. I want to try and add something to show the movement of the clown being knocked.


I've tried to add in faded outlines as if its been knocked from side to side. However, I think that i've probably done too many in the one above and I don't know if outline on outline works that well.



I think that this works better having less background clowns and the main clown being full colour.


I have increased the outline on the main clown to make it stand out a lot more. I have also changed the colours the primary colours. I do think that this looks a lot better however I think I need to remove the black outline for the shine.



Skyscrapers:
I've chosen the brush stroke which is clear that it is buildings while remaining quite quick with sharp brush strokes. I want to try out different colour combinations to see what works the best.








This Way Up:
I thought that this idea is quite funny, I want to mock it up on a cardboard box so that it looks more realistic.



I think that the second one works better being on a darker box, also the fading oout of the black makes it look like it is actually on the box.


I also think that it provides a nice strong contrast with yellow type on a black background to emphasise the smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment