Wednesday, April 25, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 08: Type and Placement

Type and Placement:
Using my sketches I mocked up possible type arrangements as well as experimenting with different typefaces.


I think that Rightous looks quite digital and might not quite reflect a suncream very well.



I like how bold and friendly this typeface is, which makes it more accessible for a wider audience.



I don't think this typefaces works as well, it makes the suncream look too upmarket as well as small type not being as legible from a distance.



I like the rounded edges of the letterforms which help to make the type friendly and open, however I am unsure whether the 30 works very well as the 3 hangs down further than the 0.



I think that Futura works the best as it has clear, round, friendly letterforms. This helps the overall design to look clean and legible.

No comments:

Post a Comment