Tuesday, April 24, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 08: Feedback

Feedback:
I had a feedback session with a few of my peers, as I am still at an initial stage where I am collecting research, my questions are focused around that.

Do you know what SPF means?
- Most of the group didn't know what it stood
- Confusion of how SPF works / what it means

Did you know that the sun emits two types of rays and you need a suncream that protects from both?
- No, they didn't have much knowledge about this

What do you look for when you buy suncream?
- Price, main factor
- A known brand

Further feedback:
- Prefer a spray bottle
- Statistics and facts will make people take more notice
- Look at the Nivia advert which showed how suncream protects
- Look at aesop
- This has the potential to be expanded into a campaign - posters/advert/infographics/leaflet/tag
- Could use completely different colour palette to stand out amongst other brands.

This feedback was useful as I know that I need to gather more information, Im going to create a questionnaire to highlight what is important when considering the packaging design.

No comments:

Post a Comment