Wednesday, November 23, 2016

OUGD503 The Briefs: 2016-17 YCN Student Awards

The Briefs: 2016-17 YCN Student Awards:










YCN have got some really interesting briefs, I want to choose one that I think will aid my practice and be something that I am interested in. This will help me when designing as I will be more involved in the project and I will benefit a lot from it.

Briefs that I am interested in:

BEAR
To create our next set of yoyo cards, whisking kids off on a magical adventure with BEAR.

I think that this could be a really fun brief and encourage me to be fun and playful with the designs. I also think that I will enjoy designing something for a young target audience. I really can connect with the ethos of the brand being healthy and educational in a fun way.

GREENALL'S GIN
We would like you to choose quintessential British moments that have lasted through time and are still relevant today, and bring this to life in a contemporary way through a piece of creative that has Greenall’s at its heart. 

This brief is quite open ended which let's me play around with what I could produce. 

THE GROWN UP CHOCOLATE COMPANY
Create an original and inventive packaging design for a new personalised chocolate product.

I think this brief would be perfect for me as I have an interest in packaging design, it will allow me to be creative and ambitious with design. As well as the packaging they want a landing page online. This is unfamiliar territory but by exploring it I will be able to gain a better understanding of web design, however this side of it does put my off the brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment