Friday, November 18, 2016

OUGD504 Studio Brief 02 - After Effects Workshop 2

After Effects Workshop 2:
While doing the second after effects workshop I did find it easier to understand then I originally had. However I needed to make sure I was paying extra attention as to not miss anything or get behind the group. It did prove that with more practice I can get the hang of it. 

Notes:

File - import - composition - retain layer size 

Photoshop - film and video document type - screen type set same as Ae

cmd ; gets rid of the guides

alt - move key frame - changes entire speed

In photoshop make sure it has a transparent background

Y press and hold to manipulate anchor points 

File - save as

File - dependencies - collect files - all - collect - save

Composition - add to render queue 

No comments:

Post a Comment