Sunday, October 23, 2016

OUGD504 Studio Brief 01 - Feedback

Feedback:

On Friday I spoke to Simon Jones about the direction my publication is taking, he told me to not to make it look to cheesy and obviously designed like a notebook, as this would draw away it's charm. He said also to keep the photos as they are, as when they are printed on the paper it should look like it's just been written. Or I could consider creating a contrast border.

Simon has told me to consider embossing/debossing or foiling for the front cover, which was something I was planning to look into. He has also told me not to use a stark white stock but something possibly with a simple pattern/texture. Lastly he thought that the size of A5 for my publication is appropriate and links in with the content.

No comments:

Post a Comment