Wednesday, May 17, 2017

OUGD505 Studio Brief 02 - Evaluation

Evaluation:
Overall I am really pleased with my final outcomes as I believe they address the brief appropriately by not only encouraging people to report racial hate crime, but informing people how they can intervene and stand up for someone appropriately. The layout for the designs are clear and concise so that the information is understood easily for wide range of audiences. The use of colour helps to provide recognition with the charity as well as providing high impact that grabs attention. I think it is clear from my research I have been influenced by minimalist design to communicate a strong clear message. The use of graphic icons helps to give authority but in a friendly and approachable way. They are also again, easily understood. I think that I have achieved my aims and objectives that I have set for the brief, producing an engaging campaign. In terms of production I did come across a couple of issues but going through this, I now know the correct way of doing things for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment