Sunday, May 13, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 01: Evaluation

Evaluation:
This was my first brief of the year and I was eager to start designing again. I love working collaboratively on projects so it was a good way to start. We all worked really well as a team sharing the workload and setting appropriate deadlines. We worked closely coming up with ideas and design developments which really helped to shape the final outcome.

I enjoyed the experimental nature we took with the design, producing something completely different from previous creative network posters. We all managed to incorporate our own styles and produced a really striking and engaging design. Unfortunately we didn't win this brief as possibly our design was too experimental and didn't include any images of the speakers work, but I am still happy with what we produced. During the project I improved on my layout skills as we made sure that the information was clearly presented. I also gained a better understanding of typography and how it can be applied in engaging ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment