Saturday, May 5, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 09: Background

Background:
Now that I have the illustrations from meg I need to decide whether to put them on a coloured background or just go for white.





The coloured backgrounds provide a good contrast which makes the fruit stand out. A blue background might be more appropriate as the juices will be mixed with water. All of the patterns work really well on the blue background as well, providing a strong, vibrant colour contrast.

Blues:





I think that my favourite blue are the first one due to the high vibrant contrast and the third design being more cohesive.

Feedback:
Showing the combinations to one of my peers they preferred the 3rd design as it was slightly warmer giving off a friendly and inviting tone. The colours still contrast well but there is more harmony in the overall combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment