Sunday, May 13, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 08: Evaluation

Evaluation:
Robot Food is one of my favourite studios and I really admire there ‘Project Disrupt’ which inspired me to create my own. I really engaged with this brief as I wanted to produce a really strong packaging design. I think this determination allowed me to do quite thorough research where I gathered lot’s of information. I wanted to use this information to expand the brief into a campaign, producing something that would aid peoples knowledge on sun cream protection. However, as I spent a lot of time refining the packaging design I was unable to expand it any further at this point.

I enjoyed working with type and layout again and I think that it is definitely something I am improving at. I also learnt how to create gradients, which is something I had never done before, and I think that I have produced some really engaging effects. Throughout this brief I have had constant feedback as I really wanted to produce a strong design. I think because of this I have a really successful outcome that I am proud of.


I decided to buy a digital mock-up for this brief as I wanted the design to look as professional as possible. I think that this really elevated the overall presentation and enhanced the design. If I were to do this brief again I would allow time for to expand the campaign further.

No comments:

Post a Comment