Sunday, May 13, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 07: Evaluation

Evaluation:
I wanted to take part in secret 7 as I had really enjoyed doing it in first year, it allowed me to come up with really creative ideas and concepts. Initially I struggled to get my ideas flowing but once I got into it I tried to create as many different design variations as possible. I had learnt from previous briefs that I need to spend more time developing the design so I tried to make that a focus for this project. I enjoyed experimenting and creating different visuals, even though some of them didn't work as well it was good to learn from that.

I think that I managed my time for this brief reasonably well and I was able to produce three finalised designs. I liked how my ideas were quite different and took a more light-hearted and humorous route. The outcomes I produced are relatively simple but I think that they all work as engaging visuals that reference the punk era. This brief was good for me to improve my skills on Illustrator and create varied outcomes quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment