Wednesday, March 28, 2018

OUGD603 Brief 04: Final Net Designs

Final Net Designs:
I have applied the pattern and the type onto the net.

Orange:




Purple:



Red:



Finishes:
As part of the brief I need to work with different finishes that can be applied to tin to increase the visual appeal.

Type: De-bossed finish - the text will be recessed into the tin.

Pattern: Pearlescent finish - this will help to give a shimmer effect which will make the design look more sophisticated.

Preparing document for print:
I have decided to print the net on a clear sticker so that the tin is still integral to the design, so any white bits on the net are actually where the tin would be. For stickers I need to create a two layer document on illustrator, one for the cut out and one for the design. The cut out layer needs to be on top of the design.

I have tried to mock up what the pattern will look like on top of the tin colour.





No comments:

Post a Comment