Thursday, April 28, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 03 - Collaborative Practice - Experimentation

Experimentation:
I started to initially play around with the £5 not editing the colours to have more of a bright 60's pop art effect. I wanted to play around with the collage element of the design as I believed that it could produce a nice background print to work with.




Poster design ideas:




Within my first two poster design I wanted to try and utilise the £5 note background I had created. I wanted to inject a bright pop of colour to reference the 60's. For these particular designs I chose a typeface that the group has shown an interest in to help give that overall retro feel.


In my next two designs I tried to use the building to create a point of interest by editing the colours. I thought that this worked really well and with some refinement in design could potentially work really well for an analogue print.

When presenting my ideas to the group unfortunately no one was really taken by the initial designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment