Thursday, April 28, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 04 - Reflective Practice - Speaking From Experience - Evaluation

Evaluation:
When I was initially given this brief I wasn't keen on it, as it didn't sound like the most exciting or engaging. Therefore I wanted to respond to it in a personal way which highlights an area of personal interest. This helped me to engage with the brief more and have more of and interest in it. I am actually happy with the turn around for this project, there was a very limited amount of time to come up with a design for when I had my print slot. This was actually really rewarding because it shows that I am able to manage my time and get things done ready for when they are meant to be.

I think what I need to work on is refinement, I know that I could have pushed my design so much further and have a more professional looking product. I think the concept behind my idea is interesting to provide entertainment and information to my target audience. It is something very different from what a lot of my peers have produced, I think this is really important because it will make my design stand out.

I have enjoyed doing this project and overall I am happy, I didn't come across any major problems, I just believe a refinement in design was needed. I have noticed within my recent designs a growing interest with using type but this time hand rendered, I think this is something that I definitely want to work on further as it puts more personality into the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment