Wednesday, April 27, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 04 - Reflective Practice - Speaking From Experience - Final Design

Final Design:


This is my final design mocked up on brown paper as this is what I want to print it on. After looking at it in more depth I am going to change the colour of they type on the back to black. This is because the flap will cover half of the text and if it's in the same colour as the instructions then it might be confusing, the colour will help to separate the two.


Overall I am happy with the idea of my design however I don't know if I have executed it well enough. Im not sure that my hand drawn type is good enough, but it was the effect that I wanted to go for. 

Im hoping that when I print tomorrow the brown paper works and isn't too flimsy. It is usually used to wrap parcels so I hope that it will be durable enough for what I want. I also hope that my type is still legible on the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment