Tuesday, April 26, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 04 - Reflective Practice - Speaking From Experience - Ideas

I have managed to create a quick mock up of the potential net:



I have added in guides so I can make marks for where to fold it up:



I printed the net out on an A3 sheet to see if this is the sort of size that I want. I put in all the folds then made the net up.







This has worked really well because having the net physically in front of me allows me to see what works and what doesn't. I know that within the design I want to put a small window on the front to draw attention to whats inside. Luckily I haven't really found any problems with this mock up. I will need to consider however how I am going to seal the packaging. I think I will do it with a sticker if I have time or more likely some clear tape.

Moving forwards I need to work on the design quickly and thoroughly, luckily I made the decision to book my print slot in advance for 9am on Wednesday. I did this because of how difficult it is to get a print slot within the college, I had to book in advance but it is actually motivating me to produce this design quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment