Monday, April 25, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 04 - Reflective Practice - Speaking From Experience - Ideas

For the actual physical design I knew that I wanted it to look like a confectionary bag where you'd buy small treats in from the supermarket. I found these image which highlight the type of thing that I want to go for.




To get this effect thinking about stock, I would print on brown paper. This will produce a nice rustic effect as well as being cheap and easy to reproduce! However I will need to double check that this is in fact okay to print on within the facilities at uni. I do want to include a window so I will need to consider how I am going to get some film to do this.

After searching on the web I came across a net that I could copy and edit slightly to produce my own design on.


I need to mock this net up quickly so that I can get on with the actual design of the packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment