Thursday, April 28, 2016

OUGD406 Studio Brief 04 - Reflective Practice - Speaking From Experience - Printing

Today I printed out my final design to be made up into the packaging. I managed to buy a sheet of A1 brown paper from the college library for 16p. This immediately to me was good news because it really highlights how cost effective and easy to reproduce my design is. Printing also only cost 50p per sheet.

I first applied the fold using the marks I had put on, I did this first so that I don't cut them out when cutting down. 



I then simply glued it together with pritt stick and used a plastic wallet for the window.





Finished Design:










I then placed some real brownies inside to see whether it could accommodate them properly.








I found the printing and assembling stage relatively quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment